Sterile slush using programs focused on infection prevention, case efficiency and budget value requested upgrades that 1980s style, open-basin slush machines cannot provide. Always-open slush units deliver hours of ambient exposure BEFORE slush is used. Slush drape failures are often difficult, if not impossible, to detect during cases. High-cost slush machines are needed in every room. The market's moving to SurgiSLUSH™ because modern, fully automated & protected sterile slush provides today's level of security, efficiency and value.
Superior Sterile Security | Automatically Protected.
• Smart slush freezers enclose and protect sealed sterile containers.
• No more hours of ambient exposure in open slush units before slush use.
• Sealed tamper-evident containers protect slush until use.
• No more difficult (often impossible) to detect slush drape failures.
• Intact container seals confirm sterile barrier integrity BEFORE every use.
• No more guarding exposed sterile slush during schedule delays.
One-Touch Workflow | Simple & Smart.
• Patented system makes, maintains & protects expert-level slush.
• Equalizes slush-making skills. Lowers stress. Surgeons smile.
• Erases distracting intraoperative surgical slush labor and noise.
• Delay-Start function makes protected sterile slush on your schedule.
• No case disruptions from slush drape issues.
• Removes a hazardous slush machine cord from sterile space.
• Increases sterile space with no draped slush machines.
Greater Supply | Less Equipment & More Value.
• Superior economics. Less equipment supplies more cases.
• Superior output. Slush. Store. One touch makes more.
• Sealed, portable containers enable multi-case supply.
• Extended usability. Sealed sterile slush is usable for 24 hours.
• Greener tech. Reusable containers cut material waste.
• Consolidates purchasing. Portable surgical slush supplies all uses.
• Saves sterile fluid using one liter at a time.